All tracked deliveries are sent via Yodel.
How do I track my parcel?
I'm expecting a delivery, how can I track its status?
You can track your parcel on Yodel's website, you’ll need:
- your tracking number (JD################), which you will be sent in your order dispatch email or on the Eden.co.uk website when you login and go to your order and
- your delivery postcode
OR get delivery updates on the go, including a two-hour delivery window for every Yodel delivery by downloading the Yodel Parcel Tracker app
- Have a delivered image sent directly to your device as soon as we have delivered your parcel
- Receive a two-hour delivery window for every parcel delivered to a door
- Receive push notifications every step of your parcel's journey
- Take a photo of your safe place location for your delivery address that we'll deliver to if you're not home and share it with us
- Tell us which neighbour you would prefer us to deliver to or who to avoid
- Tell us your email address and we'll automatically keep you up to date with any parcel matched to it
- Contact us – chat online to our customer service team who are here to help with your delivery
- Manage your parcel - amend your delivery preference right up to your delivery
Through Manage My Parcel on the Yodel app, you can:
- Nominate a safe place for your parcel to be left in
- Select your preferred neighbour to deliver to or who to avoid
- Nominate a new delivery date
- Change your delivery address
- Arrange to collect from your local depot
- Have your parcel held in our local depot for up to 16 days
How can we help? Your one-stop location to find out more about your Yodel parcel delivery or collection